Helium 10 Reviewcreated on 2020, Mar, 06 06:48
Currently, Amazon has over 2 million sellers. Looking at that figure, you know there is an oversaturation problem. This can make it hard to find a product and niche that offers two things that many Amazon sellers look for: high profits and low competition. But this doesn’t mean you should give up – Helium 10 is here to help.
What is Helium 10?
Helium 10 is a suite of tools built with the intention of helping you discover products that will sell well. Currently, there are 14 Helium 10 tools that allow you to take your product research to the next level. These tools help you do things like finding a profitable product, spying on competitors, finding high-ranking keywords and calculating FBA fees.
Helium 10 Pricing
When it comes to picking a Helium 10 plan, you basically have four basic options. Each Helium 10 pricing plan has a purpose.
- Free ($0) : This plan gives you a taste of Helium 10’s core features in a rather limited setting.
- Platinum ($97) : The Platinum plan is suited for new Amazon sellers while providing full access to the core features and imposing fewer limits than the Free plan.
- Diamond ($197) : The Diamond plan is for Amazon businesses that are starting to expand and want a little more functionality and fewer limits than the Platinum plan.
- Elite ($397) : This plan caters to everyone, as beginners can get specialized training and seasoned pros can have full access to all the features and significantly expanded limits.
Helium 10 Tools
Black Box is Helium 10’s product research tool. It offers you a database of over 450 million products coupled with smart advanced filters to help you separate the opportunities from the risks.
Trendster shows you historical data, allowing you to see which products are guaranteed year-round hits by analyzing trends, such as pricing history and average rating from users. Plus, it has very pretty graphs that are nice to look at and easy to read.
If you’re looking for a Helium 10 extension, then Xray is the Helium 10 Chrome extension for you. It is made up of four tools that give you a snapshot of the market at a glance.
- ASIN Grabber – For grabbing the ASIN No for a competing product to use in a reverse ASIN lookup.
- Profitability Calculator – This tool calculates your FBA fees to let you know how much profit you stand to make.
- Inventory Levels – A great way to quickly ascertain inventory levels for your Amazon listings.
- Review Downloader – A tool for uncovering actionable insights by looking at reviews customers left for you and your competitors.
Magnet is Helium 10’s keyword tool with a large database containing high-volume keywords that will surely help you build a listing that will boost your PPC campaigns.
How well are the keywords you bid for doing? Keyword Tracker gives you valuable insights into this question, allowing you to adjust your keyword strategy accordingly to increase profits.
Helium 10 Cerebro allows you to perform a reverse ASIN lookup to see what keywords your competitors are using to make their listings rank.
This tool allows you to extract commonly misspelled keywords and plug them into your listing to boost rankings significantly.
Frankenstein is a keyword processor, allowing you to take thousands of keywords and narrow them down to the most relevant ones. The cleaned-up list can then be used to create a high-ranking listing.
Scribbles is the perfect tool for keyword optimization of your listings. It makes sure that no relevant keyword is left out and that the keyword is used the right amount of times.
Index Checker in Helium 10 reviews ensures that you don’t miss any keywords that will get your listing indexed by Amazon. You can also spy on your competitors to discover what indexing keywords they’re using.
This tool allows you to ascertain the financial health of your product listings at a glance, showing your potential profits and losses.
Alerts is a tool that constantly monitors your ASINs and alerts you when it spots a counterfeit immediately. This gives you time to report the counterfeiters so their listing is removed and your bottom line and brand identity are protected.
This tool lets you limit the number of products someone can order. This prevents shoppers with discount codes from drastically reducing your inventory. It also prevents competitors from checking your inventory levels so you can always stay a step ahead of them.
Getting refunded for lost or damaged inventory is cumbersome for FBA sellers. This tool for Helium10 x 4 automates the process for you, making it extremely easy to get reimbursed.